Tluda Leisure Lincs Limited understand that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and look after your personal data.
This Privacy Notice, inclusive of our General Terms of Service, explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely.
For clarity, Tluda Leisure Lincs Limited may be both data controller and data processor for your personal data under certain circumstances.
Who are we?
Tluda Leisure Lincs Limited operate the venue Krystals at 8a Park Street, Lincoln LN1 1UF. Company Number 7561954
Your data and how we use it
We receive information about you from you when you use our website, complete forms on our website, if you contact us by phone, email, or otherwise in respect of any of our products and services or during the purchasing of any such product. Additionally, we also collect information from you when you sign up, enter a competition, promotion or survey or when you inform us of any other matter.
The personal data that we may collect from you includes your name, address, email address, phone numbers and payment information. We also retain records of your queries and correspondence, in the event you contact us.
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To process orders that you have submitted to us;
- To provide you with products and services;
- To comply with our contractual obligations, we have with you;
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services;
- To provide customer care, including responding to your requests if you contact us with a query;
- To administer accounts, process payments and keep track of billing and payments;
- To detect fraud and to make sure what you have told us is correct;
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis;
- To notify you about changes to our website and services;
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- To inform you of service and price changes.
We will keep your personal data for the duration of the period you are a customer of Tluda Leisure Lincs Limited. We shall retain your data only for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws. We may keep your data for up to 7 years after you have cancelled your services with us. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations. We may also keep it for research or statistical purposes. We assure you that your personal data shall only be used for these purposes stated herein.
For the avoidance of doubt, we do not and never shall sell your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes.